1. Remaining in denial of the paperwork piling up on my desk.
2. Staying up much too late correcting papers and therefore...
3. Getting to work five minutes before the homeroom bell rings.
4. Comparing my classroom to that of other teachers.
5. Committing to events for which I know I have no time.
6. Engaging in "snarky" faculty room conversations.
7. Obsessing over what could have gone better during a lesson.
8. Obsessing, in general.
9. Escaping into TV land instead of exercising my stress away.
10. Letting problem student behaviors push my extremely sensitive buttons.